Short introduction into CVSweb
CVSweb is a front-end for the CVS and RCS utilities which allows for easy read-only access to a CVS repository tree by means of any web browser. You can browse directories, retrieve content and log messages of any files, even deleted ones; skim through the history and read diffs between different revisions of files.
If you would like to know more about CVSweb, the best thing is probably to learn about CVS yourself, and use Google for more information on CVSweb. Feel free to contact the MirOS developers if you have got additional questions.
- HEAD - contains current MirOS development code
- cvs-yymmddhhmm (no branch tag) - contains imported code
- MIRBSD_8 – contains MirOS #8-stable branch
- MIRBSD_8_BASE (no branch tag) – the latest release
- Tags from ocvs:
- ctm-nnnn (no branch tag) - contains imported code
- MIRBSD_7 - contains MirOS #7-stable branch
- MIRBSD_7quater (no branch tag) - the latest release
- MIRBSD_7ter (no branch tag) - the previous release
- MIRBSD_5 (no branch tag) - an older release
Stuff not available via the CVSweb interface
If you would like to read the ChangeLog files which are automatically generated by MirOS CVS, each about 720 KiB, look into this directory.
If you would like to read these for ocvs, the first ten about 10 Mebibytes in size, the others about 2 MiB, please use this directory.
Tarballs of CVS subtrees
In contrast to other operating systems' CVSweb, we cannot currently provide tarballs. Usage of anonCVS (if working) or anonRSYNC is recommended.